Family Medicine Residency
We ask you to use TRICARE Online Patient Portal or call our appointment line to schedule appointments with your provider.
The best way to get in contact with your provider’s nurse or care team is through TOL Secure Messaging.
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, all previously offered walk-in services (pediatric acutes, pregnancy tests, sore throat, wart treatments, routine injections, and female UTI symptoms) have been suspended due to COVID-19 concerns. Please message your provider team or contact the appointment line to schedule an appointment.
- Routine medication injections
- Follow-up suture or staple removal
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females over age 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency). If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider. Please note that it can take 1-2 hours to receive your lab results
- Pregnancy tests: You may walk-in to your primary care manager clinic for pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Dependent children must be 19 years of age or older-or-have a parent or legal guardian present for pregnancy testing
As a patient of the Family Medicine Residency Clinic, you also have access to these specialty services (by referral):
FMR Procedure/Specialty Clinics:
Exercise Treadmill Testing
Lifestyle and Health Education
55th Medical Group/University of Nebraska Medical Center Family Medicine Residency Program information for prospective residents
The combined 55th Medical Group/University of Nebraska Medical Center Family Medicine Residency (FMR) Program is a three year training program for active duty USAF physicians located at the 55th Medical Group, Offutt AFB, Nebraska. There are eight resident training slots in each year of training to make a maximum of twenty-four active duty USAF residents. USAF Family Medicine residents are assigned continuity patients at the 55 MDG, and have responsibility of managing these patients throughout their training. The outpatient experience with continuity patients is the core of Family Medicine resident training. Residents are mentored and supervised by ten Family Medicine Residency faculty and one licensed social worker. We welcome third- and fourth-year medical students to visit us. We are excited to offer you many varied training opportunities, and are eager to show you our unique and diverse Family Medicine Residency program.