The Offutt Family Advocacy Program objective is to build healthy families and communities through prevention, education and intervention services.
Family Building Programs
New Parent Support Program: This program includes home visits by our Community Health Nurses to provide support and education to new and adoptive parents. Services provided for any period from pregnancy to the child’s third birthday.
- Home visits by Community Health Nurses
- Provides prenatal support and support for parents with children ages 0-3
- Free resources available for ownership and check-out
For more information, please call: 402-294-7860.
Educational Classes and Counseling
- 1-2-3 Magic Parenting Class
- Anger Management Class
- Couples Communication Class
- Parenting with Love & Logic
- Dads 101
- Bundles for Babies
- Marriage and family counseling
We ensure the safety of the victim, treatment for the abuser and providing resources for the whole family. All active duty members, family, civilian employees and contractors are required to report suspected cases of child abuse/neglect or spouse abuse to Family Advocacy.
- Spouse maltreatment and abuse assessment and treatment
- Child neglect and safety planning
- Maltreatment case management
- Support for victims
- Treatment for abusers
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate