Warhawks Active Duty Clinic
Please note, there is no "sick call", supervisors of active duty may authorize up to 24 hours sick status at their discretion per AFI 41-210, 4.14.6. Walk-in services are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., for the following services:
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females over age 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency). If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider. Please note that it can take 1-2 hours to receive your lab results
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and establish plan of care
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Routine medication injections, such as depo-provera, B12, testosterone
- Follow-up suture or staple removal
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, many of our appointments are booked as virtual visits. If the clinic determines a face-to-face appointment is necessary they will contact you with reporting instructions. You may also use TOL Secure Messaging
to send a Note to Doctor and communicate directly with your team.
Web-Health Assessment: Complete prior to scheduling appointment.
Mental Health Assessment: Phone interview completed after online PHA completed. Contact appointment line at 402-232-2273 to schedule.