Warhawks Active Duty Clinic
Medical Appointment Booking
Online appointment booking is available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
. To verify your assigned PCM, click on the patient’s name in the upper right corner of the screen, then select Patient Information. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Active Duty Clinic (Warhawks)
and select an appointment with your PCM. Appointments can be scheduled through the appointment line at 402-232-CARE
(2273), Option 1.
Please note there is no "sick call". Unit commanders and supervisors are authorized to grant up to 24 hours sick status at their discretion if a member’s illness/injury does not require MTF intervention. Reference: AFMAN 41-210
are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Routine medication injections, such as Depo-Provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 5 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females ages 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency)
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and establish plan of care established
Active Duty patients are eligible for the Walk-In Contraceptive Care Clinic
held every Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. in the Women’s Health Clinic. Visit the page for further details on contraceptive options and consultations available.
Web Health Assessment: Complete service-specific questionnaire prior to scheduling appointment.
Mental Health Assessment: Phone interview completed after online PHA completed. Contact appointment line at (402)-232-2273, Option 1 to schedule.
Access the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt Warhawks Active Duty Clinic_(PCM Name).
Please submit renewal requests when you have at least 10 days of medications remaining to allow enough time for processing. Avoid lines at the pharmacy and have your maintenance medications sent to your home through TRICARE Pharmacy Home Delivery
Emergency Room and Urgent Care Clinic Visits
Active Duty members must receive a referral authorization prior to visiting an Urgent Care Clinic. After duty hours, contact the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-874-2273 for authorization.
Active Duty members required to schedule a follow-up appointment with their PCM after an ER or UCC visit must bring any pertinent documentation and prescribed medications to their follow-up appointment.
Medical Profiles and Waivers
Active Duty members seeking medical profiles or fitness waivers require a medical evaluation. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 402-232-CARE (2273) or through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. Medical profile extensions may require re-evaluation, please send a MHS GENESIS Patient Portal message to the clinic. The provider will review your medical history and notify you with the recommendation.