Warhawks Active Duty Clinic
COVID-19 tests are available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. for symptomatic and asymptomatic/surveillance tests. Report to the COVID clinic on the ground floor of the main clinic; follow the floor decals for testing. Test results are returned within 2-3 days and posted on the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
Online booking of Primary Care appointments is now available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Active Duty Clinic (Warhawks)
and select an appointment with your PCM. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your assigned PCM.
Walk-in services are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Provider-directed blood pressure checks
- Routine medication injections, such as depo-provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 10 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females over age 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency).
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider.
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment.
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and establish plan of care
Please note there is no "sick call". Unit commanders and supervisors have the authority to grant up to 24 hours sick status at their discretion if a member’s illness/injury does not require MTF intervention. Reference: AFMAN 41-210
Web Health Assessment: Complete service-specific questionnaire prior to scheduling appointment.
Mental Health Assessment: Phone interview completed after online PHA completed. Contact appointment line at 402-232-2273 to schedule.
Access the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt Warhawks Active Duty Clinic_(PCM Name).
Please submit renewal requests when you have at least 10 days of medications remaining to allow enough time for processing. Avoid lines at the pharmacy and have your chronic medications sent to your home through Express Scripts.