Family Medicine Residency Clinic
Schedule appointments through the appointment line at 402-232-CARE (2273), option 1. Online booking of Primary Care appointments is now available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your assigned PCM. Please be sure to select the Air Force Medicine Offutt Family Medicine Residency clinic and look for appointments with your PCM or a member of their team.
Children ages 14 and older must present military or government-issued ID card when requesting care at the clinic.
are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician, using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-1 pm., for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test, or menstrual cycle more than one week late
- Only one walk-in pregnancy test per patient is authorized in a seven-day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Provider-directed blood pressure checks
- Routine medication injections, such as Depo-Provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 10 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females ages 18-64; (urinary frequency, burning or urgency)
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and establish plan of care
- Rapid COVID-19 testing at-home kits are available to pick up at the Outpatient Procedure Clinic, Monday-Friday from 8-10 a.m., or at Primary Care Clinic front desks during regular business hours. Each TRICARE-eligible patient can receive two tests per visit, with up to eight tests every 30 days when presenting a Uniformed Services ID or Common Access Card. Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to utilize at-home rapid tests or to schedule a PCM appointment for testing.
- Testing for asymptomatic deployment, official travel and pre-procedure testing is offered at the Outpatient Procedure Clinic, Monday-Friday from 8-10 a.m. The testing area is located next to Radiology.
The best way to get in contact with your provider’s nurse or care team is through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
Using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt Family Medicine Residency (PCM Name)
if you have no refills remaining on maintenance medications.
Please allow 10-14 days for the clinic to coordinate with your PCM; they may be away from the military clinic on a civilian hospital rotation.
Well Child visits
are recommended at the following ages:
- Newborn/2 days
- 2 weeks
- 2 months (shots at any time during second month)
- 4 months (shots at any time during fourth month)
- 6 months (shots at any time during sixth month)
- 9 months
- 12 months (shots on or after first birthday)
- 15 months
- 18 months
- 24 months (2 years)
- 3 years
- 4 years
As a patient of the Family Medicine Residency Clinic, you also have access to these specialty services (by referral):
- Behavioral Health
- Botox injections for migraines
- Fracture Clinic
- OB/Prenatal Care
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine