COVID-19 tests are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. for asymptomatic deployment, official travel and pre-procedure testing. Testing is offered on the first floor of the clinic in the Outpatient Procedure Clinic, located next to Radiology.
Rapid testing at home kits are also available for pickup. Each TRICARE-eligible patient can receive up to eight tests every 30 days with either a Uniformed Services ID or Common Access Card.
Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to utilize at-home rapid tests or schedule a PCM appointment for testing.
Online booking of Pediatric Primary Care appointments is now available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your child’s assigned PCM. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Pediatrics clinic and select an appointment with their PCM.
Walk-in services are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for the following services:
- Newborn weight/color checks (as directed by provider)
- Follow-up medication Administration
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 10 days in patients ages 3 years and older
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- New warts and follow-up wart treatments
Please send your PCM team a message through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal for the following items that may not require a scheduled appointment:
- Chickenpox, Hand-Foot-Mouth, Diaper Rash, Lice, Pinworm (Nurse will call)
- ER or Urgent Care follow-ups
- Hearing checks
- Initial ADD/ADHD screening and evaluation
- Paperwork for PCS or EFMP Clearance
- Request lab results (if not visible on portal)
- Renew referrals
Well Child Visits and Immunizations
Well Child visits are recommended at the following ages:
- Newborn/2 days
- 2 weeks
- 2 months (shots at any time during second month)
- 4 months (shots at any time during fourth month)
- 6 months (shots at any time during sixth month)
- 9 months
- 12 months (shots on or after first birthday)
- 15 months
- 18 months
- 24 months (2 year)
- 3 years
- 4 years
Using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt Pediatrics_(PCM Name).
Please submit renewal requests when you have at least one week of medications remaining to allow enough time for processing.