COVID-19 tests are available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. for symptomatic and asymptomatic/surveillance tests. Report to the COVID clinic on the ground floor of the main clinic; follow the floor decals for testing. Test results are returned within 2-3 days and posted on the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
Online booking of Pediatric Primary Care appointments is now available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your child’s assigned PCM. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Pediatrics clinic and select an appointment with their PCM.
Walk-in services are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., for the following services:
- Newborn weight/color checks (as directed by provider)
- Follow-up medication Administration
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 10 days in patients ages 3 years and older
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- New warts and follow-up wart treatments
Please send your PCM team a message through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal for the following items that may not require a scheduled appointment:
- Chickenpox, Hand-Foot-Mouth, Diaper Rash, Lice, Pinworm (Nurse will call)
- ER or Urgent Care follow-ups
- Hearing checks
- Initial ADD/ADHD screening and evaluation
- Paperwork for PCS or EFMP Clearance
- Request lab results (if not visible on portal)
Well Child visits and Immunizations
Well Child visits are recommended at the following ages:
2 months (shots at any time during second month)
4 months (shots at any time during fourth month)
6 months (shots at any time during sixth month)
12 months (shots on or after first birthday)
24 months (2 year)
Using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt Pediatrics_(PCM Name). Please submit renewal requests when you have at least one week of medications remaining to allow enough time for processing.