All Primary Care services are located at the Main Clinic on the first floor of the South Wing. Our Primary Care clinics recently reorganized to allow focused care for our patients.
Military members are assigned to one of our Active Duty Operational Medicine clinics, with a Primary Care Manager assigned to care for all members of their unit.
- Warhawks Active Duty Clinic
- Flight and Operational Medicine (FOMC)
- Personnel Reliability & Assurance (PRAP)
- Medical Standards Management Element (MSME)
- Separation and Retirement Physical (SHPE)
Active Duty family members, retirees and retiree family members are assigned to one of our Family Care Clinics:
- Family Health Clinic
- Family Medicine Residency
- Pediatric Clinic
Additionally, we offer Behavioral Health services within our Primary Care Clinics. Patients can self-refer or can be referred by their Primary Care Manager.