Personnel Reliability and Assurance (PRAP) Clinic
COVID-19 tests are available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. for symptomatic and asymptomatic/surveillance tests. Report to the COVID clinic on the ground floor of the main clinic; follow the floor decals for testing. Test results are returned within 2-3 days and posted on the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
Medical and Dental Appointment Booking
Online booking of Primary Care appointments is now available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt PRAP
and select an appointment with your PCM. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your assigned PCM.
Clinic appointments can be booked by calling 402-232-CARE (2273), Option 35. If you experience dental pain, tooth problems or have oral surgery post-operative concerns after duty hours, call 402-232-CARE (2273), option 2. Ensure you identify yourself as PRP/AUoF to the on-call dentist.
Please note there is no "sick call". Unit commanders and supervisors have the authority to grant up to 24 hours sick status at their discretion if a member’s illness/injury does not require MTF intervention. Reference: AFMAN 41-210
Walk-in services are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday,0800 - 1300 for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Provider-directed blood pressure checks
- Routine medication injections, such as depo-provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 10 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females over age 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency).
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider.
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and establish plan of care
Emergency Room and Urgent Care Clinic Visits
PRAP members must notify their Unit PRAP Monitor prior to reporting to an ER or UCC for treatment. PRAP members must receive an authorization number prior to reporting to a UCC for care. Authorization numbers can be acquired by calling the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-874-2273 after duty hours.
PRAP members are also required to schedule a follow-up appointment with their PCM after all ER and/or UCC visits. You must bring any prescribed medications to your follow-up appointment.
Prior to reporting for an off-base appointment, PRAP personnel must obtain a Memorandum for Off-Base Healthcare Provider from their Unit PRAP Monitor. The off-base provider needs to complete the memorandum prior to your departure. The completed memorandum must be turned into the PRP Clinic by COB the next duty day for CMA review and MTF PRAP Monitor notification to Unit PRAP Monitor.
Medical Profiles and Waivers
PRAP members seeking medical profiles or fitness waivers require a medical evaluation. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 402-232-CARE (2273) or through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
. Medical profile extensions may require re-evaluation, please send a MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
message to the clinic. The provider will review your medical history and notify you with the recommendation.
Navy PRP members seeking PRT waivers need to bring their completed Physical Activity Risk Factor Questionnaire NAVPERS 6110/3P (Revised 02-2016) to their appointment.
To request a prescription renewal with no refills remaining, access the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt PRAP (Personnel Reliability and Assurance Program)_(PCM Name).
Please submit renewal requests when you have at least 10 days of medications remaining to allow enough time for processing.