Flight and Operational Medicine (FOMC)
Online booking for Primary Care appointments is available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Flight Medicine
clinic. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your assigned PCM.
Return-to-fly (RTF) clearance is by virtual appointment; please call 402-232-2273, option 1 to schedule
are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Routine medication injections, such as depo-provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 5 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females over age 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency)
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and plan of care established
Active Duty patients are eligible for the Walk-In Contraceptive Care Clinic
held every Thursday 8 a.m - 9 a.m. in the Women’s Health Clinic. Visit the page for further details on contraceptive options and consultations available.
Annual PHA/Flight Physical Requirements – Get Started Today!
Complete your Web Health Assessment prior to scheduling appointment.
Mental Health Assessment: Phone interview completed after online PHA completed. Air Force Non-flyers contact the appointment line at 402-232-2273
to schedule. Flyers will have MHA completed as part of their PHA appointment.
Audiogram: Contact appointment line at 402-232-2273
Labs and Immunizations: Requirements are sent to patients through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal prior to the exam date.
- ROBD Testing (reduced oxygen breathing device): Previously referred to as “Altitude Chamber” Testing is conducted by the Aerospace Physiology Flight at 402-294-4400
- FAA physicals cannot be completed here. They must be examined by an FAA-designated Aviation Medical Examiner. Please go to https://www.faa.gov/, click on "Licenses & Certificates," then "Medical Certification" for link to local Aviation Medical Examiners in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.