Flight and Operational Medicine (FOMC)
COVID-19 tests are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. for asymptomatic deployment, official travel and pre-procedure testing.
Testing is offered on the first floor of the clinic in the Outpatient Procedure Clinic, located next to Radiology. Rapid testing at home kits are also available for pickup. Each TRICARE-eligible patient can receive up to eight tests every 30 days with either a Uniformed Services ID or Common Access Card.
Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to utilize at-home rapid tests or schedule a PCM appointment for testing.
Online booking of Primary Care appointments is available through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Flight Medicine
clinic. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your assigned PCM.
Walk-in services are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols.
Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Provider-directed blood pressure checks
- Routine medication injections, such as depo-provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 10 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females over age 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency)
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and establish plan of care
Return-to-fly (RTF) clearance is by virtual appointment; please call 402-232-2273, Option 1 to schedule.
Annual PHA/Flight Physical Requirements
Get Started Today!
Complete your Web Health Assessment prior to scheduling appointment.
Mental Health Assessment
Phone interview completed after online PHA completed. Air Force Non-flyers contact the appointment line at 402-232-2273 to schedule. Flyers will have MHA completed as part of their PHA appointment.
Contact appointment line at 402-232-2273
Labs and Immunizations
Identified requirements are sent to patients through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal prior to the exam date.
Civil Service and Non-Appropriated Fund Pre-Employment Physicals, Occupational Health Exams and Firefighter Physicals
Contact the Flight Medicine Clinic at 402-232-6328 to schedule exam.
ROBD Testing (Reduced Oxygen Breathing Device)
Previously referred to as Altitude Chamber testing, ROBD testing is conducted by the Aerospace Physiology Flight at 402-294-4400.
FAA physicals cannot be completed here. They must be examined by an FAA-designated Aviation Medical Examiner. Please go to https://www.faa.gov/
, click on "Licenses & Certificates," then "Medical Certification" for link to local Aviation Medical Examiners in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area.