Family Medicine FHC
Schedule appointments through the appointment line at 402-232-CARE (2273), option 1. Patients can schedule most Primary Care clinic appointments online using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Family Medicine FHC
clinic and select an appointment with your PCM. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your assigned PCM.
are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician, using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or menstrual cycle more than one week late
- Only one walk-in pregnancy test per patient is authorized in a seven-day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Provider-directed blood pressure checks
- Routine medication injections, such as Depo-Provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) for less than 10 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females ages 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency)
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and established plan of care
- Rapid COVID-19 testing at home kits are available to pick up at the Outpatient Procedure Clinic, Monday-Friday, 8-10 a.m., or at Primary Care Clinic front desks during regular business hours. Each TRICARE-eligible patient can receive two tests per visit, with up to eight tests every 30 days when presenting a Uniformed Services ID or Common Access Card. Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to utilize at-home rapid tests or schedule a PCM appointment for testing.
- Testing for asymptomatic deployment, official travel, and pre-procedure testing is offered at the Outpatient Procedure Clinic, Monday-Friday, 8-10 a.m. The testing area is located next to Radiology.
Using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt Family Medicine FHC (PCM Name)
. Patients should ensure they have at least 10 days of medications remaining at the time of request to allow enough time for processing. Avoid lines at the pharmacy and have chronic medications sent to your home through Express Scripts!
- Please come to the clinic for lab draw four days before your scheduled appointment; if we have not contacted you, please contact us through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal to confirm labs have been ordered.
- Laboratory and radiology results can also be viewed using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal