Family Medicine FHC
COVID-19 tests are available Monday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. for asymptomatic deployment, official travel and pre-procedure testing. Testing is offered on the first floor of the clinic in the Outpatient Procedure Clinic, located next to Radiology.
Rapid testing at home kits are also available for pickup. Each TRICARE-eligible patient can receive up to eight tests every 30 days with either a Uniformed Services ID or Common Access Card.
Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to utilize at-home rapid tests or schedule a PCM appointment for testing.
Patients can schedule most Primary Care clinic appointments online using the MHS GENESIS Patient portal. Please be sure to book in the Air Force Medicine Offutt Family Medicine FHC clinic and select an appointment with your PCM. Click View Patient Information/PCM to verify your assigned PCM.
Walk-in services are non-urgent visits with a nurse or medical technician using approved protocols. Walk-in hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for the following services:
- Pregnancy testing if you meet the following criteria:
- Positive home pregnancy test or more than one week late for menstrual cycle
- No more than one walk-in pregnancy test will be authorized within a seven day timeframe
- Walk-in services are only for qualitative testing (positive or negative)
- Provider-directed blood pressure checks
- Routine medication injections, such as depo-provera, B12, testosterone
- Strep/Sore Throat (as the primary symptom) in patients ages 3 years and older for less than 10 days
- Suture or staple removal, dressing changes
- Urinary Tract Infection symptoms in females over age 18-64 (urinary frequency, burning or urgency).
- If accompanied by back/side/flank pain, please book an appointment with your provider.
- Male patients, please schedule an appointment
- Wart treatments after initial provider visit and establish plan of care
Using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, click on Health Record > Medications and submit a renewal request to Offutt Family Medicine FHC_(PCM Name). Please submit renewal requests when you have two weeks of medications remaining to allow enough time for processing. Avoid lines at the pharmacy and have your chronic medications sent to your home through Express Scripts.
Please come to the clinic for your lab draw four days prior to your scheduled appointment; if we have not contacted you, please contact us through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal to confirm they have been ordered.
Laboratory and Radiology results can also be viewed using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.